Friday, November 18, 2011

something of the natural

People's fate, no narrate, and occasionally feel, brim apt this, I truly likewise do so. Hit it off, if you met in the center where entities jump. Song of the fate of man and, mention where,Cardy UGGs Boots, equitable feel, brim to the circumstance, forever remember. The incident saw the film even extra so, there is a good example of Word of the fate of man and, mention Ming is not white, always feeling,ugg 5202, edge to the case, meaning dark and white. Induction, obviously aboard sight, merely from afar ... ... read the The film's article have been forgotten, left me a deep impression of this song is. ronankeating slightly husky voice combined with the swinging of the guitar, quite magnetic, very attractive. When hear to the This is a very wrong with my level of English could comprehend the lyrics of the song. Really favor, also like to make it repeatedly then repeatedly streaming out from the speakers, poured them into the center, the recording is completed, then playback, laxative achieved, and then flowing. The song they sing: nothing that makes you laugh I understand you absence me, your eyes tell me the truth you will never depart me,Riding UGGs Boots, both hands touching me where I fall, you will support me , you say fine,UGG Roseberry UK! nothing while you said entire day I hear folk speak, but when you clutch me to leave the mob, people to ambition to know, but they will not understand, we were the heart of your commitment to what? Do not say everything, you will be competent to clarify the night sky this. I try, they still tin not explain, when I silently anytime you listen what. Audio spokesmen stood in the song over and over another and finally stopped, the hearts of the reverberate tin not stop ... ... but in life, in the music, in the txt, meantime wading to hear,Bailey Button Triplet UGGs, listen and jot, and manuscript and singing. So know, people predestined, the words do not just mouth breathing, people with songs destined, the music not merely on melodious exegesis symbols, when the affinity among man and the word, not just words aboard a white stroke. A song, a partition of text, in the heart can influence numerous of the waves? I was not invented,UGG Adirondack Boot II, this is just my opinion, my true. I like to tell the truth,UGG 5593, vernacular White said, fearful of people joke! In fact, I really over my story, my writing than I am vain; I frankly than my words, my writing than I am vain! Tonight, I still want to listen this an song: It is a variety of feeling, like a man, walking alone in isolated places, not companionship, slowly slowly, seeing the sky like a crepe, to discern the sky the stars, watching the moon hiding in the depths of the smokes , listening to the wind muttering in the ears, in saying something? Vaguely for if to say: all good things truly are is something of the natural. After listening to the sounds of nature sounds, and then, off the music, and then silently, listening to: petals floating down the sound relented; listen: moved teardrop coiling sound; listen: the falling sleet miss the sound; listen: listen to lukewarm her hands in flaming the slightest sound ... ... listening to all the strands, Xixisuosuo sound, this moment, silent. Perhaps only, no sound to listen to the voice, to look no black and white, it is the most excellent, at this time, the heart will be very quiet, will be very cheerful. Probably, maybe, may be, really, people, people and music, people and words, man and ecology, nothing by all whenyousaynothingatall.

No comments:

Post a Comment